Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Greetings from "His Kindness Year Round"!

Good morning!

Love. One of the best words in the language.

Today is a day devoted to love. We know we should possess and display love year round, just as kindness, and not just on a particular day or days.

Luke 10:27: "He answered, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind’; and, ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.'"

Lamentations 3:22 - 24 “Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait for Him.”

John 3:16 ”For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

As I recently heard from a minister, if your heart isn't the way God needs it to be, always remember HE can (and will!) change your heart! Ezekiel 36:26 "And I will give you a new heart, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony, stubborn heart and give you a tender, responsive heart."

I thank and praise God for giving us love!

Express your love for others not just today, but everyday. Jesus said so.

Prayerfully, your sister in Him,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment