Friday, February 10, 2012

Greetings from "His Kindness Year Round"!

Happy Day to all!

If you’ve read about “my star”, this will probably have more meaning.

I don’t know about anyone else in internet world, but I seek more laughter in my life (“clean” and not at someone else’s expense. (And hugs.)

Laughter is indeed a great medicine. Do you need to make a stronger effort to choose laughter, as I do? Let’s “take time to smell the roses” and laugh more this year!

We do face trials and difficulties which are not very cheery. (And I don't always remember to praise Him in the storms.) But, as another “point on my star” reminds Christian siblings, we also require balance to have a healthy life.

I will pursue balance for a better maintained me. I look forward to more laughter in 2012 (and hugs)!

Thanks to all the points on my star! You brighten my days and my life and are truly appreciated. Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow!


Psalm 126
A song of ascents.
1 When the LORD restored the fortunes of Zion,
we were like those who dreamed.
2 Our mouths were filled with laughter,
our tongues with songs of joy.
Then it was said among the nations,
“The LORD has done great things for them.”
3 The LORD has done great things for us,
and we are filled with joy.

Prayerfully, your sister in Him,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment