Friday, February 1, 2013

Jesus, Jesus, Jesus . . . from "His Kindness Year Round"

Happy February!  It’s difficult to believe that January 2013 is behind us already!

In the pre-pre-dawn hours of the morning, I woke up with an old song very fresh in my mind; a song I haven't heard or thought about in years . . . . .

"Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, there's just something about that name.
Master, Savior Jesus, like the fragrance after the rain.
Jesus, Jesus, Jesus, let all heaven and earth proclaim,
Kings and kingdoms will pass away
But there's something about that Name!"


A smile crossed my face, I rolled over in bed, and back to sleep I went.  Very thankful when I woke up several hours later with the vivid memory of this song still on my mind.

From the many letters of Paul, "May God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ give you grace and peace."

Your sister in Jesus,

Robin



No comments:

Post a Comment