Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Thankful Greetings from "His Kindness Year Round"!

I Chronicles 16:34 “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! His faithful love endures forever.”

I come with a heart of thankfulness today! (Something I should do much more often.) Our Heavenly Father is so good. Our minds cannot even comprehend all His goodness and all that He does for us. Sometimes our “thinking” will inhibit us from seeing and accepting the remarkable love He has for us.

1 Timothy 4:4 “Since everything God created is good, we should not reject any of it. We may receive it gladly, with thankful hearts.”

Thank You, Lord, for opening my eyes as I accept Your love!

Romans 8:39 “Whether we are high above the sky or in the deepest ocean, nothing in all creation will ever be able to separate us from the love of God that is revealed in Jesus Christ our Lord.”

As there are several things I haven’t written lately that are still bouncing around in my heart (stay tuned), may I remind you of . . . . .

Colossians 4:2 “Devote yourselves to prayer with an alert mind and a thankful heart.”

In honoring this blessed Holy Week . . . a reminder this scripture is for you and me, ladies and gents . . .

John 3:16 “God so loved the world that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.”

Prayerfully and thankfully your sister in Him,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment