Friday, April 6, 2012

Good Friday Greetings from "His Kindness Year Round"!

Friends and family in Christ,

As we honor Good Friday today, rest in His love. If during this season of Lent you have not been meditating in God's Word, I encourage you to do so.

The Lord has been encouraging me the past couple of months to meditate in His Word. His Word is always true, always reliable; His Word is constant. Just as He is.

Read, study, meditate in His Word! Be reminded that doing things for our Heavenly Father does not replace spending time with Him through His Word and prayer. When we realize who we are in Him, we will grow a healthy, God-given self confidence and self image to be who He sincerely wants us to be. And isn't that a priceless thought -- being who HE wants us to be! As we are on this journey to be the child He desires, enjoy Him. Rest in Him and learn from Him. Strengthen and grow your relationship with Him.

Psalm 63:6 "I lie awake thinking of You, meditating on You through the night."

Psalm 138:3 "When I pray, You answer me; You encourage me by giving me the strength I need."

Psalm 143:5 "I remember the days of old. I ponder all Your great works. I think about what You have done."

Psalm 145:5 "I will meditate on Your majestic, glorious splendor and Your wonderful miracles."

Let's remove ourselves from the walls we have created and live the way God has intended for us to live. Realize the worth and value we have in Him! Pray, meditate in His Word, and always praise Him!

I hope you're spending time meditating . . . . learning about Him and growing with Him . . . .

John 19:30 "It is finished."

Prayerfully, your sister in Him,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment