Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Brief Greetings on Wednesday from "His Kindness Year Round"!

Hello all!

I had planned the last couple of days to post several things that have been meandering in my heart . . . . . but sometimes our (my) plans don’t come to completion in the time we (I) think they are . . . . guess you have noticed that happens in life sometimes, huh. . . . . . ?

Hope to be posting those thoughts soon. Just a reminder today to truly stop and listen for word from the Lord. He does speak when you are willing to listen. Listen to His awesomeness! And obey. Not always easy, but obey. So for today, listen and obey.

Psalm 28:6-8 “Praise the LORD! For he has heard my cry for mercy. The LORD is my strength and shield. I trust him with all my heart. He helps me, and my heart is filled with joy. I burst out in songs of thanksgiving. The LORD gives his people strength. He is a safe fortress for his anointed king.”

Prayerfully, your sister in Him,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment