Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday, March 16 with "His Kindness Year Round" . . . .

Happy Friday to all and a wonderful weekend! I trust you are enjoying our spring like weather.

I know many who are praising God for the blessings they have seen in their lives this week . . . . And I know many who are enduring great trials of difficulty.

I have had an assortment of thoughts, messages and verses of scripture from our Heavenly Father this week. And so many “firecracker” blessings!

Just to share a few . . .

Psalm 46:10 “Be still, and know that I am God!”

Yes, slow down . . . . be still . . . . rest.

God truly wants me to be well, in every facet of my life!

Matthew 11:30 “For my yoke is easy to bear, and the burden I give you is light.”

Thank You, Father, for friends who have adopted me or who I have adopted as family.

Hugs, wonderful, wonderful hugs! And a beautiful week to have a weekday picnic in the park. And, ah, coffee from a friend . . . and coffee with a friend.

Jeremiah 1:5 “I knew you before I formed you in your mother’s womb. Before you were born I set you apart.”

Isn’t that a wonderful blessing? To be called His child! To know He gave His son’s life for us!

Psalm 23:6 “Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever.”

Thank You, Lord, for allowing others to see in me what I don't see in myself. And thank You for reminding me that we can't dictate how other people respond to us, but we certainly have influence of how we react to others' responses . . . . ponder that . . .

Praise You, Father, for long term friendships and for new friendships. I've been fortunate to see long term friends, and meet new friends, this past week.

Since today is March 16 (3-16) . . . . . “For God loved the world so much that He gave His one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him will not perish but have eternal life.”

Praise God from Whom ALL blessings flow! We are so blessed!

Prayerfully, your sister in Him,

Robin


2 comments:

  1. Hi, Robin,

    I enjoyed this heavenly potpourri!

    Remembering to rest in Him -- that's a biggie.

    As for taking Jesus' yoke, I am just learning from some spiritual men of God what that means. The revelation of it is really just beginning to take hold.

    As for family, the "adopted" kind is essential to me. God is so good the way He joins us together with each other, knowing just what we need. I am very blessed that He has joined us as sisters.

    Today is another beautiful day. I am rejoicing in it -- and taking time to smell the blossoms that are starting to bud.

    Love you, Anne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne,

      I do love your term "heavenly potpourri"! (I may need to borrow that term because I have additional thoughts and scripture to post next week.) I know I can't be the only person in the boat of not properly resting in Him and taking His yoke. I know I can't be the only person who praises Him for the wonderful adopted family I have been given (definitely including you, my Sister)! I continually pray for discernment in sharing what our Heavenly Father wants me to share with others, and what He is telling me only.

      God is SO good to us and loves us all greatly! Thank you for your encouragement. I enjoy reading your websites and your words on the websites of others. The Power of God's Word is priceless (ready for book format!) -- definitely Holy Spirit written. I look forward to "introducing" you soon on this site, as I want others to know the great ministries God has shared with you.

      Blessings and love,
      Robin

      Delete