Sunday, November 24, 2013

I need You from "His Kindness Year Round"


There is a contemporary Christian song in which I consistently repeat a few lines over and over: 

“Lord, I need You, oh, I need You
Every hour I need You
My one defense, my righteousness
Oh, God how I need You.”

I probably am not the only child of the Father who has said more times than we can count “Lord, help me.”  Or, “Lord, I need You.”

Pause for a minute and think of the best, closest relationship you have on earth.  Have you ever asked that person for help, or told that person that you need him/her? 

Ensure to ask God for help!  Tell Him you need Him!  He’s our Creator, our Savior, our Helper. He knows our heart. Who better to ask?

Romans 5:6 “When we were utterly helpless, Christ came at just the right time and died for us sinners.”

Tell Him you need Him.  He’s waiting.

Psalm 145:18 “The Lord is close to all who call on Him, yes, to all who call on Him in truth.”

Every hour I need Him,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment