Friday, September 19, 2014

Sing a song from "His Kindness Year Round"


The Lord has been filling me with songs of old and new.

Anyone feel they have a trial or difficulty?  Several weeks ago I began singing the words 'Burdens are lifted at Calvary'.  Our Jesus died for our bodies, souls and spirits.  He took it all.  All our cares and burdens were taken care of, stamped 'paid in full', at the cross over 2,000 years ago.  Leave them there.  They are not ours to pick up today and carry.  What 'Amazing grace'!

Want to claim the 'Victory in Jesus, my Savior, forever'?  Because there is 'Power in the blood'.

John 16:33 "I have told you all this so that you may have peace in me.  Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows.  But take heart, because I have overcome the world."

As the Father reminded me of what His Son did for me, He also placed many songs of praise and worship as a reminder of Who He is and what He has done for us.

To me, 'Jesus is the sweetest name I know'.  And 'Everyday with Jesus is sweeter than the day before'!

And, oh, so 'Worthy is the Lamb, seated at the throne'.

Matthew 22:37 "Jesus replied, 'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

As I recalled an old hymn and began listening to its words, I cried.  As I began to experience the words of the song, I did as they indicated:  'I bowed on my knees and cried "Holy, Holy, Holy".

Never forget 'Jesus loves me', and you.  He loves us like none other.

Do we truly exalt the Lord as we should?  Do we stop to absorb His magnificent glory?  Do we continuously praise Him, thank Him, worship Him?

For 'My hope is in the Lord'.

Psalm 30:4 "Sing to the Lord, all the godly ones! Praise His holy name."

'Glory to God, glory to God, glory to God forever',

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment