Friday, May 30, 2014

To be like Jesus! from "His Kindness Year Round"

What would a mosquito say if it bit you?

No, this isn't a trick question.  When I saw this quote, I had to laugh!  I thought how much I would like for any pesky mosquito that bit me to be able to say this about my life.



Think about your life.  Do others see and hear you, and know you are a follower of Jesus? 

What would a mosquito say if it bit you?  'Whew, that blood tastes bitter.'  'That blood tastes sour.'  'That blood is simply lukewarm.'

Or will that mosquito go away singing, 'there is power in the blood'!  

Oh, to be like Jesus!  Just think about it . . . .

Ephesians 2:12-13 "Remember that at that time you were separate from Christ, excluded from citizenship in Israel and foreigners to the covenants of the promise, without hope and without God in the world.  But now in Christ Jesus you who were far away have been brought near by the blood of Christ."

Your sister in Him,

Robin


No comments:

Post a Comment