Monday, July 16, 2012

Our dear, sweet Jesus . . . . from "His Kindness Year Round" . . .

Proverbs 3:5-6 “Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight.”


More words from God through an old hymn . . . . .

Tis so Sweet to Trust in Jesus


“’Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to take Him at His Word;
Just to rest upon His promise,
And to know, “Thus saith the Lord!”

Chorus:
Jesus, Jesus, how I trust Him!
How I’ve proved Him o’er and o’er;
Jesus, Jesus, precious Jesus!
Oh, for grace to trust Him more!

Oh, how sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just to trust His cleansing blood;
And in simple faith to plunge me
’Neath the healing, cleansing flood!

Chorus

Yes, ’tis sweet to trust in Jesus,
Just from sin and self to cease;
Just from Jesus simply taking
Life and rest, and joy and peace.

Chorus

I’m so glad I learned to trust Thee,
Precious Jesus, Savior, Friend;
And I know that Thou art with me,
Wilt be with me to the end.”

Thus saith the Lord!  His Word is truth because He said it.   Speak aloud His truths.  REST in His promises, which includes His promise to receive all the cares you cast on Him . . . .  because He does care for you.  He loves you.   

Rejoice that you trust Him because He truly will be with you to the end.  And then we’ll see Him face to face . . . . what a glorious day!

Prayerfully, your sister in Him,

      Robin 

No comments:

Post a Comment