Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Jesus really does love me! from "His Kindness Year Round"


John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life."

I fully understand from John 3:16 how wonderfully God loves ME.  He loves you, also, of course, and He loves ME.  To sacrifice the life of His Son so I may have eternal life, He obviously loves me, always has and always will.

From a well-known childhood song:

"Yes, Jesus loves me,
Yes, Jesus loves me,
Yes, Jesus loves me,
The Bible tells me so."

2 Timothy 3:16a "All scripture is God-breathed . . ."

The Bible repeatedly tells us that God loves us.  Timothy tells us the Word is directly from God. And we know if it's in the Word, it is truth.  Deduction:  The Bible tells us of His love; the Bible is directly from God; therefore, JESUS LOVES US!

Romans 8:38-39 "For I know that nothing can keep us from the love of God.  Death cannot!  Life cannot!  Angels cannot!  Leaders cannot!  Any other power cannot!  Hard things now or in the future cannot!  The world above or the world below cannot!  Any other living thing cannot keep us away from the love of God which is ours through Christ Jesus our Lord."

No matter what the circumstance, never forget that Jesus loves you!

1 John 3:1 "See what great love the Father has for us that He would call us His children.  And that is what we are.  For this reason the people of the world do not know who we are because they did not know Him."

WOW -- we are HIS children!  How amazing is that!  And He is our Father.  Hold on to that realization.  It's a love beyond my thoughts. 

Jesus loves me, and you.

Prayerfully, your sister in the Father,

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment